10 April 2018

Mesa People In The Media: This Is Jenny Watwood

What? Who? Nearly every day is filled with surprises of one sort or another checking all kinds of sources for stories and blog post-ideas.
Just like the subject of the first post (Sally Jo Harisson) in this new feature 'Mesa People In The Media', it's not easy. 
(Image credit from Playboy - see link to article)
Richardine Bartee writing on Grungecake  yesterday Mon 09





_________________________________________________________________________What was it like growing up in Mesa, Arizona?
Do you think there’s anything specific to your Mesa upbringing that makes you who you are today?
I had a pretty rough start in life living in Mesa, Arizona. I grew up in government housing until I was about fourteen-years-old and got out. I wouldn’t trade those hard times for the world. 100% they made me who I am today. I’m such a strong person and very motivated to always move forward in life because I came from nothing. When I look at where I came from I’m just thankful for everything I have now and the life I’ve created for myself. . . .
________________________________________________________________
RELATED CONTENT:
Jenny Watwood, Actress: Maluma: El Préstamo. Jenny Watwood is an actress, known for Maluma: El Préstamo (2018).
 
https://www.playboy.com/profile/jenny-watwood

No comments:

Extended interview: Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

   Mar 28, 2024 #news #world #worldnews In an exclusive interview with CBS News' Charlie D'Agata, Ukraine's President Volod...