Monday, February 24, 2020

The Avengers - Short Skirt, Long Jacket [Emma Peel]

The guy who uploaded this to YouTube certainly is enthralled with Emma Peel's wardrobe, no doubt about that.
"The Avengers" is one of your MesaZona bloggers all-time favorite series on broadcast television
1,088,843 views
May 28, 2017


"A fun tribute to the indomitable and remarkable Emma Peel. Every time I hear this song it reminds me of Mrs Peel. She certainly is fast, thorough and sharp as a tack! I haven't had much luck with my other Avengers vids on YT - they keep getting blocked. I will be uploading them on Vimeo if you want to check them out there: https://vimeo.com/hepburned

No comments:

Believe it or not > This is severa degrees above the daily "normal" for summer temperatures...remainder of the week a degree or two warmer :)

  US National Weather Service Phoenix Arizona   t͏ o͏ r͏ o͏ S͏ d͏ n͏ p͏ e͏ s͏ 5͏ 3͏ 8͏ c͏ u͏ 5͏ a͏ 6͏ 1͏ t͏ f͏ 2͏ c͏ 6͏ m͏ g͏ 4͏ u͏ i͏ 1͏ 5͏...