Saturday, April 23, 2022

ARIZONA'S 5th CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT: Andy Biggs Makes News

Intro: On Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday he joined FOX News...on Tuesday, he joined Steve Bannon's War Room
Happy Friday!
I hope all of you are having a wonderful week.
This week, I was back in the District as Congress was in recess.
I hope you’ll read below to learn more about important happenings: 
Image

Top Media Appearances of the Week 

On Sunday, I joined Fox News to provide an update on the Hunter Biden investigation. I call on the Department of Justice to brief members of Congress on the matter. Click below to watch the full segment. 

Image

On Tuesday, I joined Fox News to discuss a new report that finds that immigration authorities apprehended 23 suspected terrorists at the southern border in 2021. I also provide my thoughts on the Border Patrol “whipping” hoax. Click below to watch the full segment. 

Image

On Tuesday, I joined Steve Bannon’s War Room to examine the state of our southern border under President Biden. Biden’s open border policies have created a sovereignty crisis. Click below to watch the full segment. 

Image

On Wednesday, I joined Fox Business to discuss how the Biden Administration may reverse course on the Title 42 public health order at the southern border and how I saw dozens of illegal aliens from Uzbekistan during my most recent trip down there. Click below to watch the full segment. 

Image

 

No comments:

Believe it or not > This is severa degrees above the daily "normal" for summer temperatures...remainder of the week a degree or two warmer :)

  US National Weather Service Phoenix Arizona   t͏ o͏ r͏ o͏ S͏ d͏ n͏ p͏ e͏ s͏ 5͏ 3͏ 8͏ c͏ u͏ 5͏ a͏ 6͏ 1͏ t͏ f͏ 2͏ c͏ 6͏ m͏ g͏ 4͏ u͏ i͏ 1͏ 5͏...