26 March 2023

AZ Congressman Andy Biggs + His Media

Alien Invasion Border Documentary 

Check out my border documentary titled Alien Invasion. The 30-minute documentary features footage from private ranches along the border, the Darien Gap in Panama, and interviews with members of Congress, Border Patrol, local and state law enforcement, and much more. It addresses how President Biden’s border crisis began, its consequences, and solutions to address the crisis.  

The border documentary may be watched here.

Image

Top Media Appearances of the Week

I joined Fox Businesses' Stuart Varney to discuss the national security implications of TikTok usage in the United States. Click below to watch some of the segment. 

Image

I joined CSPAN's Greta Brawner to discuss the latest priorities of the House Republican Conference and fielded live questions from viewers. Click below to watch some of the segment. 

Image

I joined Newsmax’s Shaun Kraisman to provide my instant reaction to New York District Attorney Alvin Bragg indicating that he would indict former President Trump. Click below to watch some of the segment. 

Image

What's the Biggs Idea Podcast w/ Daniel Horowitz 

This morning, Daniel Horowitz joined me on my What’s the Biggs Idea? podcast. Daniel is the senior editor of The  Blaze and the host of the Conservative Review podcast. 

We discussed the latest news surrounding the Silicon Valley Bank collapse and the problems with House Republicans’ Parents Bill of Rights. We’ll be posting more episodes soon. Check out our social media pages for updates.

Click below to view the podcast. Or visit my website to watch previous episodes. 

Image

Tweets of the Week

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

 

No comments:

Resignation of Ryan Winkle from RAILCDC

My decision to step down from RAILCDC is driven by my desire to serve my community in a different capacity. I am running for Mayor of Mesa, ...