27 September 2023

ANDY BIGGS TOP MEDIA APPEARANCES

 Top Media Appearances of the Week

I joined Todd Piro and Carley Shimkus on Fox and Friends First to discuss the first impeachment inquiry hearing into Joe Biden that’s happening next week. Click below to watch some of the segment:

Image

 

I joined Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business to discuss a potential pause in out-of-control federal spending. Click below to watch some of the segment:

Image

 

 joined Bianca de la Garza on Newsmax to preview the House Judiciary Committee hearing on Department of Justice oversight. Click below to watch some of the segment: 

Image

No comments:

Resignation of Ryan Winkle from RAILCDC

My decision to step down from RAILCDC is driven by my desire to serve my community in a different capacity. I am running for Mayor of Mesa, ...