06 April 2024

Some News from Arizona MAGA GOP Congressman Andy Biggs

 TOP STORIES OMITTED

Top stories

News from Congressman Andy Biggs

Image
Home About The District News Contact

The Week in Review 

Happy Friday!

I hope you had a wonderful week. I am grateful to serve you all in the 118th Congress. Read below to see what I’ve been working on this week. 

Celebrating Easter

Happy Easter from my family to yours. I hope you had a restful weekend celebrating Jesus Christ’s resurrection.

He is risen!

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

Image

Top Media Appearances of the Week

I joined Dan Ball with One America News to discuss the importance of Republicans fighting for America First legislation. Click the image below to watch some of the segment:

Image

I joined Washington Watch with Former Rep. Jody Hice to discuss the authority that Joe Biden has to immediately close the border. Click the image below to watch some of the segment:

 

Image

I joined KFYI-AM’s (Phoenix, AZ) James T. Harris to discuss the House transmitting the articles of impeachment against Alejandro Mayorkas to the Senate next week. Click the image below to listen to some of the segment:

Image

Tweet of the Week 

Image

No comments: