Wednesday, February 23, 2022

NEED-TO-KNOW: Returning to A Mess of Things-To-Do...and Catching-Up

Spoiler Alert; "If I’m in an all-team meeting that first morning back and everyone has to say what they are working on for the day, again, I’ll say out loud, ‘Today I’m getting caught up.’ I think this helps reinforce the idea that of course people need a day to catch up on emails and Slack messages and tend to the most urgent items. I think the more people who can reinforce that attitude, the better it is for everyone in a workplace."
----- Monica Torres

6 Things Productivity Experts Do When They Come Back To Work After Vacation

Overwhelmed and stressed about returning to a mess of things to do? Read these tips.

<div class=__reading__mode__extracted__imagecaption>Productivity experts weigh in on how to avoid the post-vacation crash and transition back to work smoothly.

No comments:

WHO'S WORRIED NOW...Supreme Court Associate Justice Samuel Alito

The court is traditionally seen as being above the noise and fray of American politics, but recent polls show it is increasingly unpopular a...