Friday, August 28, 2026

Breaking Bad "I'm a Manufacturer, I'm Not a Dealer" | No Más | Breaking Bad

  That text is the exact interface layout, title, and metadata of a YouTube video clip featuring the iconic scene from Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 1, titled "No Más". [1]

The Context of the Scene
In this scene, Skyler White confronts her husband, Walter White, after discovering his secret life and unexplainable money. 
When she flatly accuses him of being a "drug dealer," Walt famously stammers, "But I'm a manufacturer, I'm not a dealer... per se," trying to explain that the operation is much more complicated. [1, 2
Breakdown of the Metadata
The text you shared is a copy-paste of the raw web page elements surrounding the official YouTube clip: [1]
  • Skip navigation: The hidden accessibility link at the top of YouTube.
  • Breaking Bad: The name of the franchise channel.
  • Create: The button used to upload or create a YouTube Short.
  • 9+ / Avatar image: Your profile icon notifications.
  • "I'm a Manufacturer, I'm Not a Dealer" | No Más | Breaking Bad: The exact title of the video uploaded by the Sony Pictures Television or Breaking Bad official channel. [1, 2]

No comments: