Sunday, August 02, 2026

Jason Mraz 2026 - I'm Yours, Live Santiago de Chile - The Most Magical Performance ‪@JasonMraz‬

 

I'M YOURS - JASON MRAZ - BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA -SOUTH AMERICA TOUR 2026 -  YouTube
Performing alongside a full band, Mraz used the Santiago show to revisit his iconic 
20-plus-year catalog. 
He frequently breathes new life into the track during live sets to keep the performance fresh for fans and maintain the joy of singing it. [1, 2, 3, 4]
Key Details of the 2026 Latin America Tour
  • Tour Launch: The South American leg officially commenced in Santiago, Chile.
  • Repertoire: Celebrated over 20 years of music, featuring live recreations of "I'm Yours" and "Love Someone".
  • Following Stops: The tour immediately moved to Brazil starting March 3, 2026, hitting major cities like Belo Horizonte.
  • Subsequent Touring: Following his South American performances, Mraz launched the "Still Yours" East Coast Tour across the United States. Fans can find updated concert dates directly on the Jason Mraz Official Website. [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
If you want, I can help you:

No comments:

Jason Mraz 2026 - I'm Yours, Live Santiago de Chile - The Most Magical Performance ‪@JasonMraz‬

  YouTube I'M YOURS - JASON MRAZ - BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA -SOUTH AMERICA TOUR 2026 - YouTube Performing alongside a full band, Mraz used...