20 April 2015

SCHMOOZA PALOOZA? : A Building with A History


FireFighter Grillas Do Dogs & Burgers

Please Click-on Read More for details

Image taken 04/19/2015 by Tim Mello
Constructed in 1958, purchased in 2008, this building was dedicated on September 10, 2013 after a top-to-bottom renovation by the Mesa FireFighters as part of their commitment to the reinvention of Downtown Mesa.
This building will be used as a tool for the FireFighters Association to extend their commitment to the community through charitable activities ... they are proud to be a part of building a better community.

Dedication Plaque on left side of building

Please go to this link for more details and pricing for Mesa Chamber of Commerce Networking Events

No comments:

PHX>EV: The New Zion: Intersection of Power Politics & Infrastructure Investment

This is a differential tangent and take-off point from an article by Rogue Columnist Jon Talton that was published on 15 March 2018. It ...