Daylight Robbery – How Tax Shaped Our Past and Will Change Our Future

My new book Daylight robbery comes out this Thursday and I am very excited.
I was planning to knock it out in a couple of months after Edinburgh 2016 and it ended up taking me the best part of three years to write. The history of tax is as old as the  history of civilisation, so there was a lot to get through. But I reckon it’s my best yet.
You can order a copy at Amazon, of, if you prefer, I’ve got a few signed hardbacks for sale. If you’d like one cost is £22.50 including p&p. (If you want to send it outside the UK, please drop me a line at frizzers at gmail.com)
(If you order one, can you drop me a line saying if you want just a signature or a personal note frizzers at gmail.com).
If you want a cheaper, non-signed version, then go via Amazon.
If you’re an audiobook person, that comes out on Thursday too.
The response so far has been better than I could have expected:
“A book about tax, that is readable, fascinating – and fun! Sounds impossible, I know. But that’s what Dominic Frisby has written,” Liam Halligan, Telegraph
“A brilliant book,” Douglas Carswell
“A tour de force” Matt Ridley
“A must-read” Roger Bootle
“A great read” George Galloway
“A real page-turner” Steve Baker”
“Spectacular” Mark Littlewood
“A fascinating, must-read” Liz Truss
“Masterful” Jon Matonis
“Utterly gripping” Simon Evans
“Fantastic ” Roger Ver
“Hugely engaging” Merryn Somerset Webb
“Both amusing and informative, it’s a romp” Bill Bonner
“You need to read this book”, Greg Moffitt.
“Hugely readable,” Sam Packer, Tax Payers Alliance
“Frisby’s tax book is REALLY good. I can’t recommend it highly enough,” James Delingpole