HERE'S WHAT IT TAKES TO AMPLIFY REAL AMERICA'S VOICE
Harmony will join the White House's communications team following a staff shakeup that included the departure of former Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt in August.

"It's been an honor to report, travel, and cover this historic administration as Senior White House Correspondent for Real America's Voice. My goal has always been to ask questions that matter to real Americans and make sure their voices are heard," Harmony wrote in a post announcing her hiring. "I'm incredibly grateful to President Trump for this opportunity and his trust."
Harmony formerly worked for the far-right broadcaster Real America's Voice, which always airs Steve Bannon's weekday show, The Charlie Kirk Show, and Ted Nugent's Spirit Campfire.
In her post on X announcing the role, Beni Rae Harmony wrote:
"I'm excited to announce that I am joining the Trump Administration as Asst. White House Press Secretary. It's been an honor to report, travel, and cover this historic administration as Senior White House Correspondent for Real America's Voice. My goal has always been to ask questions that matter to real Americans and make sure their voices are heard. I'm incredibly grateful to President Trump for this opportunity and his trust."
She continued:
"I'm looking forward to this next chapter - serving the American people and continuing to fight for the American Dream. America First."
(Picture Source: Beniraeharmony/Instagram)
No comments:
Post a Comment