16 June 2023

ARIZONA's ANDY BIGGS: Top Media Appearances of the Week (self-report)

 

Image
HomeAboutThe DistrictNewsContact

The Week in Review 

Happy Friday!

I hope you had a wonderful week. I am grateful to serve you all in the 118th Congress. Read below to see what I’ve been working on this week. 

DOJ Integrity is Gone After Second Trump Arraignment 

America is witnessing the fall of a constitutional republic with the second indictment and arraignment of a former president of the United States and the leading 2024 presidential candidate. President Trump has been a victim of political persecution ever since descending his escalator at Trump Tower in 2015.

In an un-American move, the Biden Administration weaponized the nation’s federal law enforcement apparatus to obliterate their top political competitor. Biden’s DOJ continues to charge the former president with bogus crimes while turning a blind eye to President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents and international bribery schemes while serving as our vice president. The DOJ’s integrity is gone after President Trump’s arraignment this week. 

I look forward to holding the Biden DOJ accountable for its actions whether it be by defunding them during the appropriations process, executing the Holman Rule to remove and defund corrupt officials, or conducting more oversight on its baseless prosecutions.

I will continue to stand with President Trump and ensure that our nation’s laws are applied equally to all citizens.

Image


Tweet of the Week

Image

Alien Invasion Border Documentary

Check out my border documentary titled Alien Invasion. The 30-minute documentary features footage from private ranches along the border, the Darien Gap in Panama, and interviews with members of Congress, Border Patrol, local and state law enforcement, and much more. It addresses how President Biden’s border crisis began, its consequences, and solutions to address the crisis.  

The border documentary may be watched here.

Image

Top Media Appearances of the Week

I joined Fox News’ Harris Faulkner to discuss my concerns over reports that China is building a spy base in Cuba. Click below to watch some of the segment. 

Image


I joined One America News Networks’ John Hines to explain the injustices surrounding President Donald Trump’s second indictment and what it means for the future of the country. Click below to watch some of the segment. 

Image


I joined Fresh Freedom Podcast’s Rep. Eric Burlison (R-MO) and Rep. Josh Brecheen (R-OK) to dive into my personal life and reveal why I ran for Congress, how I learned to speak Japanese, and what my most difficult moments in Congress have been. Click below to watch some of the segment. 

Image

Tweet of the Week

Image

No comments: