17 February 2024

ANDY BIGGS: Top Media Appearances of the Week

 

 News from Congressman Andy Biggs

Image
HomeAboutThe DistrictNewsContact

The Week in Review 

Happy Friday!

I hope you had a wonderful week. I am grateful to serve you all in the 118th Congress. Read below to see what I’ve been working on this week. 


Top Media Appearances of the Week

I joined Larry Kudlow on Fox Business to discuss the testimony from Tony Bobulinksi, a former Hunter Biden business associate. Click the image below to watch some of the segment:

Image



I joined Fox Across America with Jimmy Failla to discuss the threats of terrorist activity from illegal aliens who have invaded our country. Click the image below to listen to some of the segment: 

 

Image



I joined Jesse Kelly on First TV to discuss the House’s impeachment of DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and next steps. Click the image below to watch some of the segment:

Image

Tweet of the Week 

Image

No comments:

NATO meeting on Ukraine postponed after Biden drops out for Hurricane Milton

A high-level strategic meeting of Ukraine's allies focused on ending the war, scheduled for Saturday in Germany, has been postponed afte...