25 February 2024

Maven: The Serendipity Network

  • “In Maven, there is a chance for AI to play a role in fixing much that is broken in our online discourse.”

  • “It is time for a new approach to social media. Maven connects people who have shared interests and enables them to have meaningful, thoughtful conversations. I particularly LOVE that Maven is a network without borders. Conversations aren't siloed and there's even a serendipity feature in the app!”

  • “Maven lets you follow your deepest curiosities instead of the trends of the day.”


Blas on X: "I'm thrilled to share more about Maven, a social network where  you follow interests, not influencers My cofounders are @kenneth0stanley  and @jsecretan and we're backed by some amazing partners

Blas on X: "I'm thrilled to share more about Maven, a social network where you follow interests, not influencers My cofounders are @kenneth0stanley and

Follow interests, not influencers

Maven is your social media detox



No comments: