23 April 2022

ARIZONA'S 5th CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT: Andy Biggs Makes News

Intro: On Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday he joined FOX News...on Tuesday, he joined Steve Bannon's War Room
Happy Friday!
I hope all of you are having a wonderful week.
This week, I was back in the District as Congress was in recess.
I hope you’ll read below to learn more about important happenings: 
Image

Top Media Appearances of the Week 

On Sunday, I joined Fox News to provide an update on the Hunter Biden investigation. I call on the Department of Justice to brief members of Congress on the matter. Click below to watch the full segment. 

Image

On Tuesday, I joined Fox News to discuss a new report that finds that immigration authorities apprehended 23 suspected terrorists at the southern border in 2021. I also provide my thoughts on the Border Patrol “whipping” hoax. Click below to watch the full segment. 

Image

On Tuesday, I joined Steve Bannon’s War Room to examine the state of our southern border under President Biden. Biden’s open border policies have created a sovereignty crisis. Click below to watch the full segment. 

Image

On Wednesday, I joined Fox Business to discuss how the Biden Administration may reverse course on the Title 42 public health order at the southern border and how I saw dozens of illegal aliens from Uzbekistan during my most recent trip down there. Click below to watch the full segment. 

Image

 

No comments:

22 Arizona police officers punished so far in 2024 | Phoenix New Times

Arizona's law enforcement watchdog has opened misconduct investigations into 25 cops and punished 22 from around the state so far this y...