05 February 2018

No News Is Good News? No More Daily Dose of Mormonism? Huh?

Just retrieved this email @ 8 am from Mormon News Report from the jammed-up INBOX:
". . . There have been starts and stops, and I'm sure you all probably knew that the end was coming when we hadn't sent an email out since August. At this point in my life, consider this the official retirement from the Mormon News Report daily email. . . "
Mormon News Report, 05 February 2018

Mormon News Report:
Goodnight, and Good Luck

" . . . Retirement isn't a bad thing. And it's not like I've abandonded the news. As a matter of fact, the Daily Email has transitioned over to a weekly podcast under the innovative name of the Mormon News Report Podcast, where my co-host and I break down the week in Mormon news with our trademark helping of snark.
However, hope should not be lost. I know not everyone is interested in podcasts. I know many who like reading vs. listening. So here's my offer to you - you can get a weekly version of the Mormon News Report with the top stories of the week if
you sign up here.
Friends, it's been a great 4 years. Thank you for the support, for the feedback, and for the additional commentary.
Goodnight, and Good Luck.
- Brandt

No comments:

Hezbollah Strikes Key Israeli Radar of Iron Dome with Iranian Almas Missile

  Hezbollah Strikes Key Israeli Radar of Iron Dome with Iranian Almas Missile Defense News April 2024 Global Security army industry POSTED O...