Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Not Bad For One Dude Doin' Hyper-Local Independent News: Over 195,000 Views

Let me say 'THANK YOU' with this song:
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours [Official Video]
Published on Mar 14, 2008
Views: 407.967,788
Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" from the album We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.http://jasonmraz.com

YouTube Subscribe: http://bit.ly/JMYTSub
Personal Channel: http://bit.ly/JMYT2Sub
Facebook: http://facebook.com/jasonmraz
Instagram: http://instagram.com/jason_mraz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jason_mraz

Song     I'm Yours


Artist     Jason Mraz


Album     I'm Yours


Licensed by

  • WMG (on behalf of Elektra); UMPI, Audiam (Publishing), and 16 Music Rights Societies

Believe it or not > This is severa degrees above the daily "normal" for summer temperatures...remainder of the week a degree or two warmer :)

  US National Weather Service Phoenix Arizona   t͏ o͏ r͏ o͏ S͏ d͏ n͏ p͏ e͏ s͏ 5͏ 3͏ 8͏ c͏ u͏ 5͏ a͏ 6͏ 1͏ t͏ f͏ 2͏ c͏ 6͏ m͏ g͏ 4͏ u͏ i͏ 1͏ 5͏...